About Me

Hey there!! I am a 20 something Single Black Female whose greatest vice is her addiction to retail! I sell great items at very reasonable prices and if I don't have it and you need it, send me an email at SBFaddicted2retail@gmail.com and I am sure to find it! I only accept Paypal...for your benefit and mine. Paypal is very customer oriented they serve as a liason between me and my customers and their motto is simple... 'if you dont get your product as decribed then I don't get my money'...very simple. All of my products are guaranteed Authentic....I don't sell fakes! I am not greedy either so my items may appear less expense than everywhere else. I will provide a vivid description and photos and I will be your eyes and ears. Please leave positive comments once your transaction is complete. I look forward to doing business with you all!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

C Label Ballet Flats Lady Licorice $27.99 US Size 7.5M


GORGEOUS





















C Label gold sequinned ballet flats called Lady Licorice
You can dress them up with a skirt or slacks or dress them down with jeans. Shoes are darker than they appear in picture!


Retails for $149 Buy it now for only $27.99

Brand new in Box!


C Label is a California based label launched by designer Chai Vasquez, his style is unique and sexy without going over the top, he is the Rave in NY and LA and you are fortunate to get one of his fabulous pieces. His collection can be found on Zappos at Bloomies, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. Definately bringing sexy back!!!



Shipping to the US $5.99

International shipping $15.00


Send payment to SBFaddicted2retail@gmail.com

No comments: