About Me

Hey there!! I am a 20 something Single Black Female whose greatest vice is her addiction to retail! I sell great items at very reasonable prices and if I don't have it and you need it, send me an email at SBFaddicted2retail@gmail.com and I am sure to find it! I only accept Paypal...for your benefit and mine. Paypal is very customer oriented they serve as a liason between me and my customers and their motto is simple... 'if you dont get your product as decribed then I don't get my money'...very simple. All of my products are guaranteed Authentic....I don't sell fakes! I am not greedy either so my items may appear less expense than everywhere else. I will provide a vivid description and photos and I will be your eyes and ears. Please leave positive comments once your transaction is complete. I look forward to doing business with you all!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nine West Allura Bronze Ballet Pointy Leather Flats 9 Size 9M $24.99




















Sassy flat makes an impression with its bow embellishment.

Available in leather
Lightly padded footbed.
Synthetic sole.
3/8" heel.


Check them out on Zappos for $80+
Very Chic...Paired with some jeans, a dress or shorts
Shipping to the US $5.99
International shipping $15.00
Send payment to SBFaddicted2retail@gmail.com

No comments: